The New Year is like a door to a fresh start. There’s the element of hope, discovery, and desire to build upon what you have been doing. Here are five ideas on what to clear out before heading into 2022 with your best foot forward.
- Any Limiting Beliefs or Negative Thoughts. Shake it off, set your intentions, and trust in yourself to do the best you can to overcome any challenges. I always create a Dream Board and pin it on my wall to keep focused on goals.
- Your Phone. Truly. Clear out any apps you don’t use, call history, camera roll. Start out fresh and with less virtual clutter. Remember to use a cloud backup to keep any memories you want saved.
- Your Closet. Out with the old, seasonal wear and in with pieces that ‘bring you joy’. I recommend donating to your local second hand store or selling items on apps like Poshmark. Use my code, THEPHOTOCLOSET to get $10 when you sign up and make your first purchase.
- Your Email Inbox. Just like your phone, go through any junk email and clear out as much as you can and organize what you have into folders that are labeled for easy reference.
- Your Fridge. Take out the old and moldy (yikes) and have fresh, healthy food options to start on the right foot for 2022. Feel good from the inside, out. ⠀
Want to see more from Iann Ivy Photography? Check out our Instagram. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
add a comment